Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Course
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Course thoroughly prepares students for the Project Management Institute (PMI) exam, including material in PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and review of essential general management topics. The course systematically follows the path of a project through initiation, planning, execution, control and closing, encompassing the processes described in the PMBOK guide. Upon successful completion of the course, a continuing education certificate for 35 contact hours (3.5 continuing education units (CEUs)) will be awarded.
The cost for attending includes texts, course materials, 12 months access to an online FasTrack exam simulator and a certificate of completion showing 35 PMI approved contact hours (3.5 continuing education units).
Throughout the course, you will learn how to:
- evaluate the financial merits of a proposed project
- create a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- establish budget and schedule baselines
- identify risks and develop a response plan
- plan and conduct communications to project stakeholders
- create and execute quality planning
- turn assigned staff members into a cohesive project team
- establish performance measurement against project baselines
- manage changes to the project
- plan and manage procurements
- apply ethical and professional responsibilities