Maintaining consistent quality and fluidity of service is essential to ensuring your organization has a positive customer relationship and a confident team. Our organizational improvement courses will give you the tools you need to create that environment.
Lean Foundations is a full-day class (9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., lunch included) led by Lean experts. It will examine Lean as a philosophy and a system. It will help you identify the benefits and challenges of creating a continuous improvement culture. You will explore the ways to get started and leave class with the tools to establish new behaviors and capabilities.
Who should attend?
- Local government
- Non-manufacturers (Lean is for you, too!)
- Small business owners
- Those looking for an introduction to Lean thinking
What you'll learn:
- the definition of Lean + core concepts
- the history of Lean & its origin
- Lean principles & examples of waste
- the tools and methods of Lean improvement: 5S, Standard Work, Pull, Cells
- the qualities of a continuous improvement culture
- ways to get started on the Lean journey
Enrich Your Learning
With Enrichments, you can add value to existing programs with an MBTI assessment, coaching, mentoring, and/or customized content. We recommend consulting our staff to develop a customized approach for you and your organizational needs. Mention Enrichments when contacting staff about your programming.