Invest in your future with our seven-month training program
The Roanoke Center Leadership Academy is an annual series that offers comprehensive training focused on developing skills necessary for navigating 21st century challenges and opportunities. Through an interactive and engaging environment, academy participants grow as leaders as they experience discussions that provide valuable feedback, examine case studies that are relevant to workplace situations, are introduced best practices to guide today's leaders, and receive two one-on-one confidential coaching sessions with a certified professional coach.
What to expect:
- Orientation session outlining the expectations to complete the course successfully.
- Binder with course information that you may add materials to throughout the academy.
- Seven courses geared toward developing critical skillsets necessary for contemporary leaders.
- Professional Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) assessment.
- Two one-on-one sessions with a professional coach.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) upon successful completion of the course requirements.
- Lunch and refreshments each day of the Leadership Academy.
Take the next step
Contact us or subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on the next cohort.