This Team Engagement workshop will explore the success elements of managing people within your organization.
Develop strategies for communicating, managing projects and leveraging the talents of your team members!
Learn best practices related to managing a team - particularly for the first-time leader or supervisor.
Address these key questions:
- How do you evaluate your team's abilities and members' interactions objectively?
- What are ways to identify your team's individual strengths?
- How can you leverage those strengths to accomplish team and organizational goals?
- Demonstrate ability to objectively monitor team interactions
- Distinguish individual team strengths
- Organize tasks to leverage individual strengths
This workshop is $249 per person. It will take place in person at the Virginia Tech Roanoke Center on Oct. 6from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
These workshops will be led by Charity Boyette and Kimberly A. Carlson, PhD. Together, they founded an lead Tractus Strategic Partners, a consulting practice that advises and assists organizations through employee engagement, bench strength development and succession planning. They provide guidance and tools tailored to meet immediate and future goals.
Workshop contact: Scott Weimer, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, please contact Scott Weimer, email@example.com or (540) 767-6100, during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event.