The Virginia Tech Roanoke Center works closely with the community to identify regional conference needs and connect like-minded individuals to engage in economic growth.
Planning a conference? We can help.
Interested in hosting a conference? Our professional event planners can make your event a reality!
Through our Center for Organizational and Technological Advancement, we can provide grants to support conferences and programs at the Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center.
Funding guidelines have been established by Virginia Tech and are awarded by the COTA leadership team. The following programs are eligible for consideration and will be prioritized thusly:
- Virginia Tech-affiliated activities.
- Other university and educational organizations.
- State and federal agencies.
- Professional associations and other nonprofit organizations not affiliated with Virginia Tech.
- Private sector companies and organizations.